IP Camera RJ45 Weatherproof Connector Shield
Protect any exposed ethernet cable connections from rain or other adverse weather conditions with this RJ45 cable gland. This gland is designed for IP security cameras. It covers the camera’s ethernet connector and the RJ45 plug to provide weather-resistance and protection from dust, dirt and other environmental contaminants. If your connection will be exposed to regular precipitation, you may also want to seal the cap of this gland with silicone or electrical tape for an extra layer of protection.
- Fit the O-ring around the camera Ethernet connector.
- Feed the Ethernet extension cable through the end cap and the barrel as shown. Connect the cable to the camera Ethernet connector.
- Twist the barrel securely onto the camera Ethernet connector. The O-ring becomes compressed when the seal is properly tight.
- Split the rubber stopper to wrap it around the cable between the barrel and end cap as shown above. Push the rubber stopper toward the barrel until it is underneath the teeth at the end of the barrel.
- Twist the end cap securely onto the barrel. The rubber stopper becomes compressed and will stick out of the end cap slightly when the seal is properly tight.
What’s in the box:
- 1 × O-Ring
- 1 × Barrel
- 1 × Rubber Stopper
- End Cap