TP-Link Passive 12V PoE Injector
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- It allows you to use your TL-WA901ND access point where there is no nearby wall outlet to plug the power adapter
- It allows you to have a clean installation by eliminating ugly power cable installation
- Minimize cables and simply installation.
1. Connect a 12V power adapter to the passive PoE injector.
2. Connect a Cat.5 or Cat.6 to the PoE port of the injector and connect the other end of the cable to the LAN port of the Wireless Access Point or Repeater.
3. Connect another LAN cable to the LAN port of the injector and the other end to your PC/Laptop to configure the Access Point.
- Power Adapter Voltage: 12V
- Brand : TP-Link
- Manufacturer Number : POE
- Type : Adapters
- Host Interface : Ethernet
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Passive 12V PoE Injector
There are no reviews yet.